UPDATE: ***SOLD OUT***
I am so excited to announce that I will be offering a“4 week critique” for photographers again in June through the Chic Critique Forum! Registration is now open and space is very limited, so be sure to head over and reserve your spot now. Read my interview with the Chic Critique Forum and find out more about what a “4 week critique” is and how it can help you and your images.
From The Chic Critique Website:
What is Chic Critique Forum?
What is a “4-week Critique”?
A “4-week Critique” is a private class where forum members simply post images once a week for 4 weeks and get critique from our Celebrity Photographers
- Lessons & assignments are not given, simply critique
- Each student posts once a week on Mondays
- Celebrity Photographer responds to each student’s post within 6 days
- Each 4-week critique starts the first Monday of every month
- Each Critique will consist of 10-20 students depending on the Celebrity Photographer’s preference
- A private classroom on the forum will be setup for each 4-week Critique
- Offered exclusively to forum members & costs $69 per member per 4-week session.
Latest posts by Laura Winslow Photography (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to a Memorable Arizona Winter and Holiday Season :: 110 Best Things to Do for Christmas + more in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe + beyond 2015 - 11/09/2015
- Brotherly Tackles // Phoenix and Scottsdale Child and Family Photographer - 11/04/2015
- The 2015 Santographer Society Gift Exchange // Gift Ideas for Photographers - 11/04/2015
- Scottsdale and Phoenix Family Photographer // Mountain Lake Splash Session - 10/12/2015