UPDATE: ***SOLD OUT***
I am so excited to announce that I will be offering a“4 week critique” for photographers again in June through the Chic Critique Forum! Registration is now open and space is very limited, so be sure to head over and reserve your spot now. Read my interview with the Chic Critique Forum and find out more about what a “4 week critique” is and how it can help you and your images.
From The Chic Critique Website:
What is Chic Critique Forum?
What is a “4-week Critique”?
A “4-week Critique” is a private class where forum members simply post images once a week for 4 weeks and get critique from our Celebrity Photographers
- Lessons & assignments are not given, simply critique
- Each student posts once a week on Mondays
- Celebrity Photographer responds to each student’s post within 6 days
- Each 4-week critique starts the first Monday of every month
- Each Critique will consist of 10-20 students depending on the Celebrity Photographer’s preference
- A private classroom on the forum will be setup for each 4-week Critique
- Offered exclusively to forum members & costs $69 per member per 4-week session.
Latest posts by Laura Winslow Photography (see all)
- Holiday Sessions Now Booking and Filling Fast! - 09/01/2015
- PIX 2015 Photography Conference Speaker in Seattle Washington | Samsung Imagelogger | DPREVIEW + AMAZON - 08/14/2015
- bros // scottsdale and phoenix child photography - 08/08/2015
- the glow of motherhood // scottsdale maternity photographer - 08/08/2015